Sunday, January 23, 2011

A File That Went Lost

I announced on Youtube that i had problems with a certain movie project file being just completely gone over night. My Christmas Movie Part 2 was just gone and hours of work pulverized, in my rage i received this message on Youtube from a guy called PirateNaziZombie.

He clearly he had some free time on hand to mess with me for a while and give me a minute of giggles.


That deserves an honorable mention :)

Good Job!

P.S to everyone that wounder what happened to that file, i managed to rescue an earlier version and it took about 2 hours to edit back everything that went lost.

2 comments:

  1. William F. Gonzalez, M.D.January 23, 2011 at 11:26 AM

    SEE YOU NEXT SWEDISH ANNUAL RECREATIONAL MEDIEVAL ALABAMA GO-KART RALLY FREE FOR ALL FESTIVAL! I'LL BE THERE, WAITING! WAITING! WAAAITIIIING!!!

    ReplyDelete